Is Tampering With God's Weather?
Radio Program 1-
If you do not hear any sound click here.
Portions of the radio programs such as old mailing addresses and literature
offers have been deleted. Some of the literature mentioned on the radio in
1983 is no longer available. Other items are available
The Bible verses that Pastor Emry quotes in the radio programs are printed
Radio program 1 Scriptures
Acres USA link
|6. For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the earth; likewise to the small
rain, and to the great rain of his strength.
7. He sealeth up the hand of every man; that all men may know his work.
8. Then the beasts go into dens, and remain in their places.
9. Out of the south cometh the whirlwind: and cold out of the north.
10. By the breath of God frost is given: and the breadth of the waters is
11. Also by watering he wearieth the thick cloud: he scattereth his bright
|12. And it is turned round about by his counsels: that they may do
whatsoever he commandeth them upon the face of the world in the earth.
13. He causeth it to come, whether for correction, or for his land, or for
14. Hearken unto this, O Job: stand still, and consider the wondrous
works of God.
|1. And it shall come to pass, if thou
shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and
to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy
God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
2. And all these
blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto
the voice of the LORD thy God.
3. Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the
4. Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground,
and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy
5. Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
6. Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be
when thou goest out.
7. The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to
be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and
flee before thee seven ways.
8. The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy
storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall
bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
|9. The LORD shall establish thee an holy
people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the
commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways.
10. And all people
of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and
they shall be afraid of thee.
the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit
of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground,
in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
The LORD shall
open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy
land in his season, and
to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not
13. And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and
thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou
hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this
day, to observe and to do them:
14. And thou shalt not go aside from any of the words which I command
thee this day, to the right hand, or to the left, to go after other gods to